Sunday, January 31, 2010

Let is Snow...and rain...and sleet...

So, last weekend, Durham got hit with about 6-7 inches of snow. This is quite the snow storm for the area. The grocery stores are emptied the day before the predicted storm, and then EVERYTHING shuts down! Schools were closed for 3 1/2 days of the following week! It's pretty funny...but I guess that's what you have to do if you only have one snow plow for the entire city. :) They closed up my work on Saturday, so Jared and I were able to spend a nice weekend at home playing games and watching movies. Well, here are a couple of pictures of the snow right outside our place. PS-now, all the snow's melting and we're getting TONS of rain and sleet pouring down! This is some crazy weather...


1 comment:

Diane Gale said...

Any snow people or snow angels prior to the melt? I know, they were inside taking pictures of the snow and enjoying good eats - like grits, biscuits and gravy, and other delectable southern fare...

Fun Pictures of our Family