For Christmas, we got to go to Utah to visit Jared's family in Provo. We were there for almost 2 weeks. Also, while we were there, my little sister Melinda had a baby. :) It was perfect timing...We flew in on the 21st, and the baby was born on Dec. 23rd. We got to be there for the delivery, and I was even able to be in the room as he was born. It was only my 2nd experience in the labor room, and I was much more prepared this time, and they put me to work (I was a leg holder). Trey Joseph Hecht was born on Dec. 23rd at around 7pm. He clocked in at 8lbs 10oz and 21in long. Melinda was quite the trooper, and finished the birth after only 20 min of pushing! He's a beautiful little boy and I expecially love the "Humprey Bogart" cleft in his chin. We were able to spend quite a bit of time with my new little nephew, and I'm so glad we got to be a part of their day!


1 comment:
I wish I would have known! We were in Provo as well!
Post a Comment