Jared's sister, Emily, was nice enough to take a few pictures of Jared and I with her fabulous camera. Here's some of our favorites. I'd love your input on which are your favorites...we'd like to pick one or two to frame.
love the posts! glad that you've decided not to disown the ashworth family...although we most definitely deserve it :)
as for these fantabulous photos of you two beauties, i like the first one and the 3rd to bottom one. but really, you can't go wrong with any of them!! :)
2 comments:
I like them all but my most favorite (and most ready to frame without any cropping) is the next to the bottom one.
love the posts! glad that you've decided not to disown the ashworth family...although we most definitely deserve it :)
as for these fantabulous photos of you two beauties, i like the first one and the 3rd to bottom one. but really, you can't go wrong with any of them!! :)
how's life back in NC? post some updates!!
Post a Comment