Jared's sister, Emily, recently had a baby boy, and I wanted to make something for him. But, she's an expert sewer and I was a bit intimidated to try and sew something. But then I thought it might be fun to decal up a couple of onesies for her. They were fun and fairly easy to do. Then, I felt inspired to do a few for some of Alia's plain onesies. But for Alia's, to make it more girly, I also sewed some ruffles on the bum. Here are the finished products:
 |
| I LOVED that these were tanks for little baby James. Perfect for the summer weather, and I think they turned out pretty cute and boyish! |
 |
| And these are the ones I just finished for Alia. |
 |
| And the ruffle bums! |
 |
| Alia modeling one of her new outfits. She looks a bit like she should be in an 80's workout video...But cute nontheless... |
2 comments:
What a treat! Those are way too cool.
everybody who has seen james rockin' one of your amazing onesies has just LOVED them! seriously, they're so cute! You take onesies to a WHOLE new level! Those are so cute, as is the little lady wearing them!!!
Post a Comment