Thanks to my awesome sis, Melinda, we got some great family pictures taken while we were up in Montana. It also helps that my baby is so dang cute and photogenic. :) Let me know your favs (esp of the fam ones...) cuz we're trying to decide which ones to print out and display. Too many great choices! I'm thinking of making a greeting card of some sort with a few of 'em. I think it would be pretty cute.
![]() |
| This is one of our favs of the baby. |
![]() |
| And this is our other favorite one of Alia. |














4 comments:
Super cute pics! My favs are the second and last shots, but they're all adorable! How fun!
I agree with Shells. Alia is adorable! Super cute family...
I love the final family pic the best! By the way, I can't get over how cute Alia is! She is the cutest little girl!
Too many good ones....
Post a Comment