Sunday, August 28, 2011

Cross Country Excursion Part 1: Joe and Steph's Wedding

This July, we were able to do a pretty big trip to attend some friends' wedding and visit lots of family.  This was our first real trip with Alia, and she was a champ!  Truly, we couldn't have hoped for a better baby.  

The first stop on our cross country excursion was Indiana for a wedding.  We carpooled up with a couple of friends (5 people - 4 adults and Alia - in a compact car).  It took about 14 hours total, but was much smoother of a ride than I (or our friends) had anticipated.  Alia was awesome!

And Joe and Steph's wedding was BEAUTIFUL!  I got to do the bride's hair, and that is always fun and such a privilege to be a part of.  It was such a sweet ceremony and you could just see the love they have for each other.  I'm so happy for them! 

Alia and I all decked out for the wedding.  She was such a hit with all the girls at the wedding and reception.
Our fav part about the ceremony was Joe's face when he first saw Steph walking down the aisle.  So sweet!
Gorgeous Steph!
The ceremony was in Joe's parents' backyard.  It couldn't have been more beautiful of a setting!
Immediately after the ceremony, they drove off in a speedboat.  We threw mini beach balls at them as they ran past.
Posing for pictures
Mr. and Mrs. Mazur making their entrance at the reception.
The Duke Econ gang.
Alia even got a kiss from the bride.
And Jared couldn't miss out on a daddy-daughter dance with Alia.  It was so precious.

And here's a couple of pictures our new friend, Jenna took of the babe at the wedding.  I love 'em!

No comments:

Fun Pictures of our Family