We then headed to Provo to stay with Jared's family. My sister Julia and her new hubby Kyle came down from Idaho for the 4th of July weekend to visit, and my sister Melinda and her husband Nick played with us as well. We had such a fun time playing games with the family, helping Jared's sister Julia set up her new house, and visiting some good friends up in SLC. We also had some AMAZING 4th of July food, thanks to Jared's brother Nathan and fam (grilled salmon, doesn't get much better than that!) Unfortunately, I'm the worst picture taker in the whole wide world, so you'll just have to take my word for it that we were all there and had a great time.
But, also while we were in Utah, we went up to Draper and visited our good friends Than and Jenny and their baby Cody. We also got to go to the Oquirrh Mountain Temple Open House. It was such a beautiful temple and we thoroughly enjoyed our visit. That I did take a few pictures of, so that's what I have to share with you today. Enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment