Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Julia's Wedding

So, in June of this year, my little sister, Julia got married! It was such a neat experience to have all the fam together (especially 4 of my siblings, their spouses, my parents, and my grandma all in the temple together). We had a fantastic, but busy week preparing for the wedding, prepping everyone's hair and catering to any and all beauty needs, playing an awesome family vs. family game of softball (we won, of course - the best part being when I hit a ball way over Jared's head), and just enjoying each others' company. I've yet to get most of the pictures, but here are the one's I got off my camera.

I love this picture! We have a similar one from our wedding. Here's my mom and grandma outside of the temple after the sealing.
Julia posing with the brothers. They puffed up their chests, and she looked so tiny!
All the sisters outside of the temple. (note-I did get around to doing my hair and everyone else's eventually, but not till right before the reception. Hopefully I'll get pictures to show later.)
Here's the booty from the reception! We had a heck of a time opening all the gifts and helping to write thank you notes!

2 comments:

Kirsten said...

Oh my goodness...your hair does not look bad. From the way you described it I was picturing total bedhead in all directions.

Diane Gale said...

Nice legs! Did the men all show off their legs to see who had the best ones? I have a picture of my three brothers (Kristie's dad and uncles) showing off theirs. Next time you are in Billings, I'll show the picture to you.

Fun Pictures of our Family