Thursday, July 11, 2013

Jared's Close Shave

So, this happened a little while ago, but I realized I never posted it.  This is for those of you who never saw the pictures via Facebook or never saw Jared in all his glory up close and personal.

Jared has been talking about shaving his head for a long time, but kept chickening out.  So, being the enabler that I am, I finally got fed up, grabbed the clippers, and made his sit.  Here's the pictures of his transformation. (Thankfully his head is a normal size, contrary to popular belief) :)


Before - The Shag

The Mohawk - he sported this for about a week, and loved every minute of it.

The Close Buzz -  I actually think he looks kinda sexy with this, don't tell Jared tho. ;)

And Finally...
The Cue Ball - I had to help shave the back where he couldn't see.

Luckily, his hair IS growing back, and my hubby will not be indefinitely bald!

No comments:

Fun Pictures of our Family