Monday, July 15, 2013

4th of July

We had a great 4th this year.  It's been raining practically nonstop this season, but luckily even the weather decided to take a day off, so we could be outdoors and enjoy the festivities of the day. :)

First that morning, we had a breakfast hosted by our Bishopric.  It was super yummy!  Then the Primary (me) was in charge of activities.  We had decided to do Water Kickball (my favorite!) and Water Capture the Flag.  And we had a couple other water things set up just for extra fun.  Jared and I pretty much ran the Water Kickball the whole time, and we had a blast!  The kids loved it, and even Alia joined in on the fun.

That afternoon, we were pooped, and we all took a family nap to regenerate. :)  It was fantastic!

Then we went over to our friends/neighbors for a Cookout.  Yay for this pregnancy, cuz I'm currently loving me some burgers (uncharacteristic, I know).  And then we had a little neighborhood block party, and had a bunch of sparklers, set off some fireworks - early for all the little ones, and even had some glow in the dark bracelets for the kids.  Alia had so much fun with all her little friends.

What a great day celebrating the Independence of our great country! :)

...Oh and the best part?  Her dress from last year totally fit!  Love that I didn't have to make another one! :)
Sparklers!
I think this might be the only preggy shot you're gonna get of me this time around.  28 weeks!
Snugglin' and watching some fireworks
Alia with a couple local boys, enjoying some flirting and fireworks. :)  We're already in trouble!

No comments:

Fun Pictures of our Family