Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Thanksgiving and Alia/Family Portrait

Also, thought this was posted...sorry:

I didn't take many pictures from Thanksgiving this year, but here's the couple I had.  We had a nice, laid-back Thanksgiving with a couple of our good friends (the Mazurs and the Ransoms).  We ate lots of yummy food, and lounged around and played Settlers, and ate more yummy food.  It was a good day. :)
And let me just say, Jared did this turkey pretty much all on his own, and it was quite probably the BEST turkey I have ever had!  I guess we know who'll be doing this from now on. :)

Also, my friend, Nichole, wanted to practice taking some photos on Alia.  Of course I couldn't turn that down.  Here's the great shots that resulted.  Alia is so stinkin' cute, and quite the ham.  She LOVED getting her picture taken. (Where'd she get that from????) :)
The one on the right is my absolute favorite shot of her.  I'm thinking I'm going to have it blown up and printed on a canvas!  I just can't get enough of this little girl!

3 comments:

Debbie said...

Alia is adorable in these pictures!

cowbell kelly said...

Alia has fantastic natural coloring!! And these are the first pics. I've seen of Baby Ransom:)

Erika said...

SO beautiful!! Love your hair, love your cute little girl, LOVE!! Miss you guys!

Fun Pictures of our Family