Jared went home to Utah this past week, but took a red-eye home Saturday night, so we could spend Easter together. This really meant a lot to me, since I know he doesn't sleep well on planes. But, by 10:00am, he had landed and was home. :) When we got back to the house, we found a note on the front door. It turns out the Easter Bunny had stopped by to hide a couple baskets of goodies for us. Well, Jared found both baskets really fast (I thought the Easter Bunny was a little trickier than that!). Then we were able to spend a nice Easter Sunday watching General Conference.
Then for Easter dinner, we decided to have a big dinner with some of our friends. Since we were holding it at our house, I was in charge of the main dish. I didn't want to make a ham, so I decided to try and make a pistachio-apricot rolled pork roast that I'd had at my in-laws a few years back. This was the first pork roast I've ever made, but I was pretty proud with how it turned out. Only Jared was sad that there weren't any left overs. Thanks Betty Crocker! After dinner and dessert, we dyed some Easter eggs. We had a great time with our friends and really had a nice Easter.


1 comment:
Yummm. Looks like it was perfect.
Post a Comment