Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Halloween 2009!

Rock on! This Halloween, Jared and I were Guitar Heros. We thought it was only fitting since he won the Guitar Hero competition at the Grad Student Campout. :) It was pretty fun to dress up this year. I particularly enjoyed doing our hair and makeup and fake tattoos. It's all in the details. Jared was a Goth Rocker, and I was British Punk. We carried around drumsticks and a wii guitar to complete our ensembles. I dressed up for work (which scared quite a few of my clients, who thought the costume might not have been a costume...) Then that night, we went to a party at one of Jared's fellow student's places. After, we had a few people over and thanks to the time change, we played Mega Monopoly until the wee hours of the morning. It was lots of fun!
This picture was taken on Jared's cell phone at the party. But I think we make quite the couple!
I put black eyeliner on Jared and then painted his nails black. I was strangely attracted to this sexy bad boy. :)
I know this picture isn't the best, but I was very proud of my makeup. With the dual black and blue eyeliner, I was able to make my eyes look really creepy and almost cat-like.
Here's Jared (or Cygnus J-his rocker name) with his guitar.
And here's my (Rapunzyl's) whole outfit. I especially had a lot of fun making the skirt. It was really fluffy.

2 comments:

Diane Gale said...

Just got to love it! Looks like lots of fun.

Mel said...

I love you! I am so proud that we're related!

Fun Pictures of our Family