Thursday, April 28, 2011

2 Month Stats

So, I know this is a little late, but Alia had her 2 month check up a couple of weeks ago, and she had to get her 2 month shots.  I decided to hold her during the shots, and after the first one she started crying and looked up at me with these watery eyes that seemed to say, "Why, Mommy?  I trusted you!"  I literally felt like the absolute worst parent in the whole world.  Luckily, baby's memories are short, because she's seems to have forgiven me.  Now she's back to the smiley happy baby I love!  Also at the appointment, the doctor said she was showing a lot of 4 month attributes: Holding herself up, rolling, sucking on her fists...the doctor thinks she's going to teeth early to.  Not so stoked about that.  She's growing up so fast!  Well, here are the stats from her 2 month visit so you can see how much she's growing! (more out the up, apparently...)  :)
Height: 22.2 in (45%)
Head size: 15.7 in (77%)
Weight: 13.1 lbs (95%)

1 comment:

emilyaaa said...

she really is so cute. i'm not just saying that cause i'm her aunt....though that might affect me slightly :)
and i LOVE her smile!! more pictures! more pictures! :)

Fun Pictures of our Family