Monday, November 4, 2013

Halloween 2013

Just a couple of owls hanging out in trees. :)

Thanks to my sis, Melinda, these costumes were pretty simple.  She made the super cute owl hats, I just sewed/made the rest of the outfits.  Just cut out and stitched like 200 leaves and feathers...no big deal, right? :)

But seriously, I am very happy with how the costumes turned out, and I couldnt be happier with the 2 cutest owls ever!  We had a blast this Halloween.  We went to a couple of parties, 2 trunk-or-treats, Owlia - er Alia - led the costume parade at her preschool, and of course we went trick-or-treating.  It really was fun going with her this year.  She was so excited and practically ran from house to house.  Dax was a total trooper too!  And the best part?  While trick-or-treating and collecting TONS of candy, the only thing Alia requested to eat was the bag of pretzels she got from one house.  I am totally patting myself on the back there. :)

And when we got home and put the little uns to bed, Jared and I put on a movie and grabbed the bucket of candy...yup, we are THOSE kind of parents...

My 2 cute owls
Trunk-or-treating at the preschool
Dax is pooped, but still oh-so-cute

Ready for preschool.  Alia LOVED that she matched her bag
Leading the preschool parade

Playing at the park on Halloween night, check out the bird nest! :)

Trick-or-Treating

Happy H-owl-oween!!!



No comments:

Fun Pictures of our Family