We just took Alia in for her 15 month check-up, and I seriously can't believe it! My little baby is a full-fledge toddler! She is so full of energy and curiosity, and she really is a bundle of smiles. We are so blessed to have her in our life, and I can't imagine having a sweeter little girl! The doctor said that she's advanced for her age and acts more like an 18-mth-old than 15. Does that mean we can take her to nursery now? :) Alia's current favorite things to do include: eating (always), "reading", coloring, playing hide and seek/chasing games, and dancing/doing the actions to her favorite songs. Here are her 15 month stats:
Height: 30.7 in (60%)
Weight: 23.7 lbs (66%)
Head size: 18.2 (61%)
We are so blessed to have you, Alia! Happy 15 months! (...only 3 to go till nursery...)
1 comment:
I LOVE her pony-tail on top of her head!!
Post a Comment