Tuesday, June 7, 2011

More Fun Sewing Projects

Since Jared bought me a new sewing machine, I'm LOVING doing projects on it.  It's fun to see what I can do, and could I ask for a better model to dress up?
All the hats in the store were too big for Alia's head.  So I decided to make her a few for the summer.  This one's reversible.
I think she looks like a farmer in this one.
And this is too big currently, but at the rate she's growing, it'll fit her soon enough.
My friend, Kelly and I went on a bow/flower making rampage, and now Alia has a bow for any occasion.  PS-I totally didn't buy any new fabric, I just used what I had around the house. :)
I dressed up a couple of her onesies so she still looks cute, but doesn't have to wear extra layers in the hot Carolina sun!

I know I've already posted this dress, but she looked so stinkin' cute, I thought I'd show it again!
And, she got a onesie from Curves, so I glammed it up a bit.  She's a huge hit when I take her to the gym now!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Oh my gosh, those outfits are sooooo cute. You're amazing!

emilyaaa said...

i cannot believe that you found a way to make a plain ole onesie so stinkin' cute! that's awesome! And i LOVE those hats!! I also love that you just used fabric that you already had on hand. I recognize at least two of those fabrics from my mom's stash--LOVE it!! She's so cute, i can't WAIT to meet her!!

Kirsten said...

You are so cute. can I hire you to make Kaia some? totally miss your guts. I think Alia and Kai will be great friends if they ever meet.

Fun Pictures of our Family