So, I'm sure most of you already know by now...but I'm pregnant! Yeah! I've just reached the 6 month mark (ish-24 weeks) and things are going great. But I sure am getting bigger and bigger. Do to intense harassment, I have finally managed to post some pictures of the baby and the growing baby bump so you can all gawk at my ever growing tummy. Enjoy!
It's a girl!!! What a cute little clay figure!
If you look closely, her little arms are up by her head and she's doing a jig. :)
14 weeks
15 weeks
19 weeks
20 weeks
21 weeks
...and today, 24 weeks!
4 comments:
Now I can officially say it! Congrats to you, Jared, and the newest member of your family! Are you certain the child you're carrying is a girl? On the birthday candy gram, I would have guessed it was going to be a boy (Junior)...I'm excited for you!
Thanks for putting up the pictures! Way exciting and we miss you tuns!
Yay! You look so darn cute. Love your hair too. And, you're way ahead of me. I still haven't posted the weekly pictures of me yet. So excited to see you at Christmas!
Wooo Whooo! Baby bump! I love the pics--never did that myself with any of my kids. You look beautiful!
Post a Comment